7 Lochs Ultra Marathon - 8th September 2013
Our ultra marathon is sure to be one of the most scenic events you will take part in to date. The route incorporates the trail of the seven lochs at South Lochness, which is a 50 miles long distance route offering a varied terrain and unspoilt landscapes. Based at the forestry commission centre in Inverfarigaig which boasts parking and toilet facilities you will start the 50 miles circular loop through South Lochness.
Recommended Kit List:
- Hear torch w/spare batteries.
- Full body waterproof clothing.
- Some warm layers, spare layers etc.
- Basic first aid kit.
- Enough food to last the duration.
- Sunglasses, sun-block.
- Any current medication you may be taking.
- Enough supplements, sports drinks, electrolytes etc to last the duration.
- Water bottle although water will be available on route to replenish stock.
- Mobile phone.
- OS Map or equivalent/Compass (The ability to use both correctly)
Forestry Commission Centre, Inverfarigaig
Long distance endurance running
Affiliated £ 53.00